View our Petfinder profile to see our available rescue dogs. If you are interested in meeting one of our rescues please read the following information and contact us.
- Adopters must be 21 years or older
- All members living in the home must meet the animal prior to adoption
- Home visits may be required depending on the animal and pet's history
- References are required and will be contacted
- Must provide the name of your current or potential Veterinary Clinic
Adoption fees vary by rescue dog. Contact us for more information adoption fees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the application form. We will then contact you to set up a time for you to meet the pet and discuss next steps.
- Call us at 630-881-8091
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org